TRWD’s next at-large election will be held on May 6, 2023, to fill two, 4-year positions on its Board of Directors. Elections are held every two years.
Elected Officers and Term Expiration can be found on the Board Biographies page.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications, as provided under Texas Water Code section 51.072:
- Resident of Texas
- Own land subject to taxation by TRWD or be a qualified voter* in the district
- Have reached an age of 18
*as that term is defined in section 11.002 of the Texas Elections Code.
Accepted Applications for the May 6, 2023 Board of Directors Election:
(applications are available by clicking on the candidate’s name)
May 6, 2023 Election Documents
- Notice of Deadline to File an Application for Place on the Ballot
- Filing Information for a Place on the Ballot
- May 6, 2023 Election: Candidate Packet
- May 6, 2023 Election: Calendar of Important Dates
- Important Information for Applicants
- May 6, 2023 Order of Election
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
- May 6, 2023 Ballot Order
- May 6, 2023 Notice of Election (including early voting and election day locations)
- Election Officer
Eligibility to vote in the TRWD Board Election:
- You must be 18 years old
- Registered voter
- Live within TRWD’s taxing district
- To see if you are eligible to vote look on your tax statement for the code: 223 TARRANT REGIONAL WATER DISTRICT
- Please visit the interactive TRWD Taxing District (Voting Boundaries) Map or the TRWD Taxing District Boundary Map PDF to confirm eligibility to vote and to look up your closest polling location!
Tarrant Regional Water District contracts with Tarrant County Elections Administration for election services.
- Click here to visit the Tarrant County Elections website
- Phone Number: 817-831-8683
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interactive Voter Lookup. Search for voters, polling locations, and sample ballots