Summer Employment – Grounds Crew (Cedar Creek)
Location: Trinidad, TX
Type of Employment: Temporary
Essential functions and responsibility:
- Operate zero mowers.
- Operate weed eaters, edger, leaf blowers, weed flower beds, trim shrubbery
- Janitorial of facilities. Cleaning, sweeping and carrying out trash in some of the remote structures not include in the facility departments janitorial duties. Examples could be valve houses, spillway control buildings, and truck sheds.
- Pick up trash
- Paint gates and fence posts
- Remove debris from soil, cement and rip rap at dams.
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be 16 years of age or older. (16 year olds will have restrictions)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Texas driver license.
Pay rate is $7.75 per hour.