Janitor – Part Time – Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Type Of Employment: Part-Time
This position is a part time position working 29 hours or less per week. The janitor is responsible for cleaning TRWD buildings and facilities. This position relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Valid Texas Driver License
- High School Diploma or GED
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Empty trash
- Clean restrooms and kitchens
- Collect dishes and cups throughout the building and place in the dishwasher
- Vacuum buildings
- Mop floors
Nonessential functions, skills and experience:
- Perform other duties as required
Success factors/job competencies:
- The ability to work with others
- No reports of insufficient cleaning
- Can recognize items that need attention and resolve
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically works within an office environment and may have occasional field work that will expose the employee to weather conditions prevalent at the time.