Accounts Payable Clerk – Part Time – Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Type Of Employment: Part Time
The part time Accounts Payable Clerk will process accounts payable invoices and check runs.
- Preferred work schedule is Tuesday through Friday
- Tues – Thurs. (8) hours/day and Fri. – (4) hours/day
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Texas Driver License
- Experience with accounts payable
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process accounts payable check runs
- Assist in the preparation of deposits
- Miscellaneous other administrative work
Success factors/job competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically resides within an office or cubicle.