Location: Fort Worth, TX
Type of Employment: Contract Labor ($10/hr)
If you are 16 years of age or older, we have a fun job opportunity for you to be a summer event staff at Panther Island Pavilion! Tarrant Regional Water District (TRWD) is seeking individuals to work on an hourly contract labor basis to support tube rentals, token booth and other varies tasks for our upcoming Rockin’ the River Summer Music and Tubing Series. TRWD depends on individuals who have a sincere desire to deliver a safe and memorable experience to our guests. We are seeking individuals who take pride in their work and always strive to do their best!
- Facilitating meaningful, helpful, intelligent, and pleasant conversations with our guests
- Outfitting customers with their tubing needs
- Handling some cash/credit functions
- Managing tube inventory
- Check in VIP guest
- 16 years of age or older
- Available every Saturday from July 11 through August 8 from 12:30PM to 10:30PM
- Willingness to work with all types of clientele
- Able to stay on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors in hot temperatures.
- Able to comprehend basic math skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Keep a great smile!!!!!
Bonus: Available and able to perform similar task at Oktoberfest Fort Worth from September 24 – 26, but NOT a requirement
If you are interested in this type of hourly work, please fill out the online application. For any questions, please contact Autumn Crawford at 817-269-0537 or email@example.com.