Salary Range: $65,312.00 – $81,619.20 annualized
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Monitors, analyzes and communicates cash and investment balances and future cashflows for all funds.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to this position.
- Prepare and analyze cash report for management daily
- Communicate any cash/investment needs/changes effectively
- Prepare and analyze investment cash flow monthly
- Prepare Investment Quarterly Report
- Manage debt service, including processing payments, and recording new bond issues, and preparing ongoing journal entries
- Prepare quarterly and annual debt service reports for financial reports, audit requirements, and bond compliance
- Ensure arbitrage compliance, including but not limited to arbitrage document audits and arbitrage calculations
- Record accounting transactions
- Assist with special accounting projects as necessary
- Assist other departments with accounting data as needed
- Maintain familiarity with strategic District levels of service
- Continuous improvement monitoring and innovation efforts
- Perform other duties as required
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in accounting related field
- Audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Valid Texas driver’s license
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Able to work as a team
- Detail oriented on original work
- Able to think analytically to determine best cash management needs
- Able to communicate clearly with peers and management, both verbally and in writing
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically resides within an office or cubicle and may have occasional field work that will expose the employee to weather conditions prevalent at the time.