Location: Fort Worth, TX
Type Of Employment: Full-Time
Prepares and analyzes reports and reconciliations of bond CIP projects to support the cash flow management practices. Communicates status of project funding and expected future funding needs. Ensures compliance with bond related regulations and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Two to four (2-4) years of experience in accounting related field
- Valid Texas Driver License
- Audit experience
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Prepares and analyzes monthly review of bond project activity
- Prepares weekly cash flow review of bond projects
- Prepares CIP schedules and communicates with project managers regarding funding and cash flow status
- Ensures arbitrage compliance
- Records accounting transactions
Nonessential functions, skills and experience:
- Assists with special accounting projects as necessary
- Assists other departments with accounting data as needed
- Performs other duties as required
Success factors/job competencies:
- Able to work as a team
- Detail oriented on original work
- Able to think analytically to determine best cash management needs
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically resides within an office or cubicle and may have occasional field work that will expose the employee to weather conditions prevalent at the time.