Location: Fort Worth, TX
Type Of Employment: Full Time
The Budget Analyst is responsible for various entry level accounting transactions and reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Valid Texas Driver License.
- One to two years’ experience in accounting related position
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Reviews invoices for accuracy as well as budget and project coding.
- Communicates invoice process information with other District departments.
- Preparing journal entry transactions and other processing needs.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reconciliations.
- Supporting annual budget preparation.
Nonessential functions, skills and experience:
- Assists with special accounting projects as necessary.
- Assists other departments with accounting data as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically resides within an office or cubicle and may have occasional field work that will expose the employee to weather conditions prevalent at the time.