Do you like free food? Snap a photo of your next meal along or nearby the Trinity Trails and you could win $200 worth of gift cards from Fort Worth restaurants like Woodshed Smokehouse, Press Cafe, HG Supply Co, Susie Cakes and more. There are dozens of places to eat at along the Trinity Trails or just a hop, skip and bike ride away. Like the new Hopdoddy Burger Bar on West 7th Street, the Clearfork Food Park off University Drive or the Mexican Inn Cafe on Henderson Street, a Fort Worth staple.
PHOTO CONTEST DETAILS
• Get on the Trinity Trails and take food photos
• Contest dates: Nov 2 through Nov 26 (at midnight)
• The winner will be announced Monday, Nov. 27th and win $200 worth of gift cards from Fort Worth Restaurants
• The best/yummiest/most creative photo will win – and incorporating the trails into your photo will earn you brownie points
• Restaurants should be accessible from the Trinity Trails and the closer to the trails – the better!
- Post a photo on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #trinitytraileats and tag Tarrant Regional Water District on Facebook or TRWDnews Instagram.
- The number of entries per participant is not limited.