Operations Field Maintenance – Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Type Of Employment: Temporary Position (40 hours per week or more)
Operates multiple types of mowers, pickup truck, weed eater, and chainsaw as well as collects litter along the floodway and District property.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 80 lbs.
- Valid Texas Driver License (CDL Class B preferred)
- 18 years of age or older
- Class B CDL without E restriction
Functions and responsibilities:
- Operate multiple types of mowers (zero turn, finish mower, AG tractors etc.), pickup truck, weed eater, and chainsaw.
- Haul and backup utility trailers.
- Work weekends, holidays, and late evenings.
- Collect litter along the floodway and District property.
- Perform other duties as required.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically resides out in the field, exposing the employee to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position will also work in confined spaces, on water ways such as lakes or rivers, and at various heights.
Hourly rate: $15/hr
Operations Season: February through November